Has anyone successfully gotten rid of stretch marks through laser treatment or some other way? I developed a lot of dark red ones around three or so years ago after I put on a ton of weight over a short period of time that I have since lost. The stretch marks on my arms and sides have almost completely disappeared, but I still have bright pinkish red stretch marks on my stomach that I really want to get rid of.

There is like stretch mark creams out there. I was using them and they fadded all my stretch marks so they are no longer bright. But I heard that stuff fucks with your test so I wouldnt do that again

Just don't get morbidly obese to the point you look like a fucking nurgling in the first place you dysgenic piece of shit.

Too late for that. I also didn't become morbidly obese, I only gained around 50 pounds. The stretch marks occurred because I did it in an extremely short amount of time as I was very depressed. I have since lost all of the weight I gained.

If that pic is current you are, and were, morbidly obese.

It's a picture from Google

let me guess, the garden gnomes put you on antipsychotics

No, the only psych meds I've ever taken are Celexa and Prozac. And I wasn't on either at the time I gained the weight. The only effect I ever noticed was acid reflux from Prozac. Other than that, they didn't have any effect on me for either good or bad.

sad now I don't give a shit about you
            I could feel some sympathy if you were some ngmi life zoomie who got put on the hard psych drugs as a teen/young adult
            but now I couldn't give two rat's asses
            you ate your way into this shit body on your own

let me guess, the garden gnomes put you on antipsychotics

sucks to suck. better luck next life

sad now I don't give a shit about you
          but now I couldn't give two rat's asses
          you ate your way into this shit body on your own

This is the worst board on IST.

Fuck off back to plebbit if you want a hugbox, fatty

go suck on some more prozac instead of fixing yourself gay

I haven't taken antidepressants in years. And I am working on fixing myself. I've lost the weight I've gained and I'm still eating healthy and exercising. As a part of fixing myself, I would like to get rid of my stretch marks as much as it is possible to.

yeah i get it anon but if you get the wrong answer then you're giving off the wrong mindset
                you come at me with reasons I listen
                you come up with excuses I tell you to go fuck yourself
                it's simple some consequences you're stuck with for life...only thing you can do about it is seek out vengeance or retribution/justice.
                I don't know how you can restore your own karmic debt seeing as you are the one who did this to yourself on your own (as I said I am willing to accept some reasons for people, esp. our youth who get entrapped bc of parents). So I guess on some level there's some part of you, some version of yourself that you should be harsh with. Same guy who allowed you to blow up on your own.
                Keep doing your thing but don't expect any sympathy its a cut throat world out there and people have few to spare. Don't even afford sympathy to yourself...That's how you get complacent. Words to the wise.

I agree. IST is basically just eceleb bullshit, bad advice, vegan v keto, and people arguing to get the other one to show body. Definitely one of the worst boards on IST

Ive got mine on my arms. I think it was a growth spurt in high school.

Just don't be fat lmao

In all seriousness though, they can't fully go away. They can however fade until they're no longer visible. Time is the answer brah, I got them all over my shoulders and biceps when I went from twig to jacked. They were really red at the start but years later they're not really visible at all, you gotta look real close in very specific lighting for them to show

How long did they continue to fade for you? I've read that scars cease to fade on their own after around two years.

Oh most of mine took like 5 years to fully fade, just slowly becoming less and less visible. They'll heal eventually, they never stay red like when they're fresh

Worst part about getting that fat is now when you get to some healthy body fat like 15%, you will have saggy loose skin. Somehow didn't happen to me but I was borderline. Dropped from close to 30% to 15%, I do think that any lower and I will not have that tight skin and chiseled abs, but saggier abdominals with no definition.

>op is visibly female
    >18 replies in and no one has asked her to post tits
    I don't recognize this board anymore.

>gettyimages file name
      >you, stupid underage moron that got on IST yesterday

Most of them will fade in like 6 months. My stomach looked exactly like yours after doing the ab wheel twice in two weeks while I was on some steroid skin cream for an unrelated condition. But 6 months later they are almost gone.