Juicing saved me

TL dr pls read frens

>be me
>low t beta fatass at 19
>below average t levels but enough to get by
>depressed bc no bitches or friends
>feel like shit all the time. Low test, rarely horny. Pudgy.
>consider an heroing
>think I might as well try roids before I die
>what have I got to lose?
>lifting for 3.5 years and still skinnyFat with weak lifts. Shit genetics
>run low dose SARMs, trt and tren
>in 5 months, mood skyrockets
>gain more muscle and lose fat faster in 5 weeks than I ever did in 3 years lifting
>diamond hard Erections
>don’t feel like an heroing when I wake up
>get below 15% bf with barely any effort? Don’t even really track cals
>get hit on at gym and college
>boss starts calling me “the pudgy guy that looks like Tarzan now”
“Rarely depressed. Always focused
>Productibity sky rockets

..why.. why the fuck did I ever listen to Natties telling me not to fraud? You mean I reap all these benefits of an amazing life and the only negative I get is people calling me a roid chud or fake natty online? Yeah, i think I’ll keep frauding , thanks

1. 5 months ago

Inv4 “roiding for this”

Not the point. I don’t lift to look amazing, I just wanted to feel like a man And reach chad tier Trt levels. This was literally 8 weeks progress on SARMs

cope

• 5 months ago

no way you roid for this.. you look good, better than 90% of normies, dont get me wrong but i don't even lift and i look like you. lol

Ok Gigachad

post body
        (you won't)

He wont

• 5 months ago

Yes but he had low t levels
        You understand that t levels affect your ability to build muscle correct?
        If his t was low he clearly had to work alot harder than you to gain musle

> I just wanted Trt levels
      > takes tren
      Fucking SARM gobblins I swear to god

>This was literally 8 weeks progress on SARMs
      what the fuck

• 5 months ago

imagine needing to take drugs to "feel like a man"

• 5 months ago

Do you drink coffee or drink alcohol to forget your miserable life?

• 5 months ago

You do need it when the air itself is full of microplastics and the water supply is full of estrogen and fluorides.

• 5 months ago

I used to think like this until I realized quite literally everything in this industrialized hell is out to get you, if you don't have the option to live rural you're just royally fucked.

• 5 months ago

This. It's rational to combat the assault on your endocrine system.

2. 5 months ago

What were your lifts after 3.5 years

• 5 months ago

Honestly man I wasn’t even keeping record, I didn’t even hit 1/2/3 after 3 years, despite great diet and plenty of rest. My deadlift was barely 170 before gear.

Great transformation mate, most of the dudes in fitness especially the ripped guys on /cbt/ are on roids/fast burners or enhanced in some way but no one wants to admit to it
      Height and weight?

Appreciate it. 177, 5’11

• 5 months ago

I just started taking fat burners (clean) after years of lifting as a start because I just felt so desperate after several cutting attempts where I went down to as low as 1500 kcal a day whilst doing a ton of cardio and losing weight but never looking any leaner than I started with almost no sign of visible abs
        What did you know, less than a week on Clen I got a visible 4pack
        Fucking being a natty

• 5 months ago

What did you take i beg you man

• 5 months ago

clenbuterol, he literally said in the post

>deadlift was barely 170 before gear
        >lifting for 3.5 years before gear
        this is a bait post and you need to have a nice day for shitting up my board

• 5 months ago

Bitch I'm petty much at your level if not bigger and I've been lifting for a year and a half natty, 6' 180 lbs
        You're either lying or are retarded or both.

• 5 months ago

arms need work, don't flatter yourself anon not even close to his level, maybe closer to the left than you'd like to think

• 5 months ago

Checked, and at least I don't have gyno titties.

Flatter this dyel pussy

• 5 months ago

Why did you save my pics anon...?

i’m glad you ditched the Jack Harlow look

this is why i will NEVER "post body" here
                so many fucking gay weirdos

Kek cute excuse dyel

>t. gay who thinks his psyops will work on a 200 IQ Aryan Chad

Kek cute fantasy copetard

>calling things cute
                you discord trannies really just need to hurry up and an hero
                your life is less than meaningless because you actually ruin everything you come in contact with

this is why i will NEVER "post body" here
                so many fucking gay weirdos

i would be flattered

• 5 months ago

Like I said anon, you look like shit. squashing your wimpy arms in to look bigger doesn't help, but at least you tried acknowledging my criticism of your physique.
              (By the way your chest looks like shit too but you don't need other people online to tell you about what your insecure about, since your complaining about roiders)

nice tits. you’re fat

• 5 months ago

Hey that wasn't dumb shit bitch-tits. Learn to read.
                I actually am going for a bronze era physique, which means little chest. More functional, less homo/garden gnome influence.
                Besides, my wife says I look better than both you and the roider.

• 5 months ago

You aren't even close to his level. You look like shit.

• 5 months ago

>this is what a year of natty lifting gets you
          OH NO NO NO PFFFFHAHAHAHA

>lifting for 3 years
        >cant deadlift 170
        If you're not lying, which you almost certainly are, you are one of the rare individuals that needed roids. Your depression and fucked up mentality was likely caused by whatever fucked up genetics/environmental factors were making you literally bottom-of-the-barrel in the first place.

>but you have to ask yourself, will this be sustainable for you? Will you be able to keep taking steroids and suffer no ill effects to your health

If you start steroids young the changes that happen to your brain are permanent. Blasting high androgens for a year in your teens can fix your brain and cure depression forever.

>source: bro, come on, it's obvious

• 5 months ago

Technically not wrong. Male development is to like 25 or something. Androgens do interact in the brain. However... Curing clinical depression (even after coming off) not caused by low test sounds pretty Sus to me

>Technically not wrong
            Is the foundational argument of every bit of pseudo-science bullshit that exists. Where are ze proofs?

• 5 months ago

Good job man, glad it worked out for you

>My deadlift was barely 170 before gear.
        Is that pounds or kilograms?

Also what are your lifts now?

3. 5 months ago

Inspirational.
    Amazing body btw.

4. 5 months ago

Height and weight?

5. 5 months ago

Enjoy being low t your entire life now cos you compromised your natural production for fast easy results. The absolute state of zoomers

• 5 months ago

This. They will be dependent upon shots for their whole life. What happens if there's some sort of disaster and you can't get your medicine? You're immediately gonna revert to having teenage girl levels of testosterone.

Schizo

• 5 months ago

It’s not insulin my bro, if you can’t get it you won’t die or go to hospital, nothing will happen, you’ll just feel shitty until you recover.

• 5 months ago

roiding causes your nuts to shrivel up and stop producing testosterone so you become dependent on TRT. This is widely known.

• 5 months ago

You don’t become dependent on TRT, your natural production recovers, even in the most extreme abuse cases you can recover it. If you’re already low T, then no, you’re unlikely to recover to a higher T level after coming off, depending upon the cause of low T. But it’s a pointless argument trying to say someone is gonna have low T when they started with low T. How’s that gonna help? Never go on and stay low T? If someone was high T before, they will recover to high T. If they don’t PCT that will just take much longer than necessary and they may experience mays of low T after coming off.
            >widely known
            No bro. That’s wively known, as in an old wives tale.

• 5 months ago

>it’s a pointless argument trying to say someone is gonna have low T when they started with low T. How’s that gonna help? Never go on and stay low T?
              This

>what is PCT
            Do you dumb morons repeat everything you "know" about steroids from middle school health class? Believe in reefer madness?

• 5 months ago

You don't even need PCT, it will recover on its own but will take longer. Of course PCT is better option tho.

• 5 months ago

Factually untrue. 99% of people who use roids recover to their natty levels with no issues. You crabs-in-a-bucket betas are just scaremongering because you have no courage. You wish to keep other down with you.

• 5 months ago

yeah, it’s always people who’ve never touched roids who have such strong opinions and spread misinformation as factual statements lol

• 5 months ago

nope, it is the crusading betamax with a chip on his shoulder who keeps trying to label others.

• 5 months ago

Did you not read? bro was already low T. Lmao. Even extreme cases can recover.
      >this captcha
      S-shit

• 5 months ago

>just take the life-altering easy mode bro! You'll recover eventually! You won't have learnt any discipline or patience whatsoever and doomed yourself to a life of weakness and mediocrity when you come off it, but it's safe bro!

• 5 months ago

Motherfucker it is not about taking the “easy mode”
          Some people legitimately suffer from low t and have symptoms of it
          And they can be fucking terrible
          Yes it is possible to naturally raise your testosterone levels with life changes, but sometimes these still arent enough and they need to be fucking medicated with testosterone
          Motherfucker wants to turn taking fucking medicine to improve your life into a jordan peterson lecture about how suffering is good and we should fucking seek it out on purpose

• 5 months ago

what the hell kind of website is this

it doesn't even have a footer, just a bunch of whitespace

how can we trust this?

Smoothbrain response.

Did you not read? bro was already low T. Lmao. Even extreme cases can recover.
      >this captcha
      S-shit

Yup. even hypogonadal dudes can recover through some exogenous hormones.

• 5 months ago

I blasted and cruised for a year and after 6 months my T returned to Low-Normal again 🙂 also got my wife pregnant again.

• 5 months ago

LARP you have no wife or baby and are a DYEL

• 5 months ago

>also my mailman got my wife pregnant again*
        FTFY

• 5 months ago

i love to tell you this gay but being on TRT kicks ass and I am looking forward to doing it for life
      >been on 4 years now

6. 5 months ago

Wait this doesn't make sense. Are we not going to the gym for the sake of our health? You are causing irreversible organ damage to yourself and have nuked natural T production. You're basically forced to keep killing yourself now.

• 5 months ago

No we are not but still doesn't justify OP's case lol. I don't think this is him since I've seen this picture before but in the off-chance it is or whoever is larping and wanting to be like him... Roiding to look like a natural lol. And the sad thing is this is test, tren and sarms. Completely destroyed his own body at the ripe old age of 19 to look like this lmfao? I have no problem with people who roid, but at least lift til 25-30 yo to see if it's your permanent lifestyle and if you settled down with your life etc. Your life goals will change drastically from the age of 19. And if you still end up roiding at least become a freak. No reason to destroy your own production forever to look like a natural and worst yet if he stops he will look just like before and not keep any of it.

Incredibly sad case whoever this guy is. Truly hope that the real OP in pic didn't roid either for this.

• 5 months ago

You know that health does not ONLY mean longevity
      Some people want to increase their quality of life
      And testosterone does that
      And if someone is aware of the risks of taking it and consider the risk worth it to increase their overall quality of life i dont see the issue

>Irreversible organ damage
      Long-term steroid use can take a few years off your life. But it will drastically increase the quality of your life. In your prime, you will be a 1% chad have your pick of women. Later in life, you will still be ripped and active in your 50s, when natties are all fat and can barely move.

Also, dieing in yout sleep of a heart attack at 67 is preferable to dying of cancer at 72 imo.

• 5 months ago

babe, the point is his natural t production was already destroyed.

7. 5 months ago

say it with me fellas

R O I D I N G F O R T H I S

Beta phag

8. 5 months ago

>Inb4 heart failure and the post from hospital crying about how they never should have listened to fit about roids

9. 5 months ago

It's cool that you have experienced some positive changes but you have to ask yourself, will this be sustainable for you? Will you be able to keep taking steroids and suffer no ill effects to your health? Will you be able to maintain your physique if you decide to stop taking them? Answer is most likely no. It's a way to get results quick but everything you get quick goes just as fast. That's why i'll always say being natural is the way to go for longevity and overall health. You could have made those same gains as a natural. It would have just taken slightly longer. But no, you are impatient and short sighted. Good luck with your inevitable health issues.

10. 5 months ago

I have all those symptoms. Low energy, beta, constant social anxiety, skinnyfat, no morning boners etc. But every time I get my T lvls tested it's above average. Even when I was severely underweight a couple of years ago I still had above average T. Are they lying to me? or do I just have mental illness that's unrelated to my T

• 5 months ago

I'm not a medical person but I was reading up on getting TRT privately. Low T is different for different people so you can still get prescribed if you are in the normal range but have symptoms

>I could use more energy
      >I wish I was happier
      >I'd like to be more assertive
      >I could use more sexual prowess
      >I sometimes wonder what is the point of my existence of this gay Earth
      95% of human beings (and 100% of autstic shut-ins spending all their days browsing Chinese demoralization forums) suffer from these "symptoms", which is why Mr. Shekelstein likes to list them when trying to sell you TRT, SSRIs, some diet, some ideology, some new age "spiritual" mumbo-jumbo or anything else, really.

Now, while T (or SSRIs, or diet, or spirituality etc.) does play some actual role in regulating mood, the thing with these "symptoms" is they're very susceptible to the placebo effect, so you'll find countless testimonies of people convinced that TRT / lifting / nofap / keto / eating onions / finding God / rejecting God / meditating / tanning your balls / hitting your head with a brick / whatever works wonders for one's metal well-being.

Underrated wisdom

Very important post.

>I could use more energy
          >I wish I was happier
          >I'd like to be more assertive
          >I could use more sexual prowess
          >I sometimes wonder what is the point of my existence of this gay Earth

do this instead

cringe retard

• 5 months ago

Only whiny gays have these symptoms

>always happy
          >content with his body
          >no stress from having to climb the social ladder
          >peepee always hard
          >likes bananas, they're yellow

So true.

• 5 months ago

I’m glad bro. This is kinda the problem though, you shouldn’t have to be roiding for this. When was the last time you got a win big guy?

Could have high binding hormones inhibiting your test

I don’t know why IST is so mad, you look 10x better and you feel better. You could afford to drop the tren and just cruise on a moderate dosage and enjoy good mental health and progressive gains over time

Yeah I mean he’s fucked either way. Everyone saying he’ll be a broken down man later on in life but bros he already was a broken down man. Power should be chased and honestly I don’t like any attitude against that even though I don’t think most people should be roiding

• 5 months ago

The cold hard truth is you are literally just a sad lazy cunt. Stop being those things.

• 5 months ago

Every loser on IST cops with fact they're a loser by blaming it on "low T".
      And they think the only reason "Chad" is an alpha football hero is because he is "high T".
      But Chad's test levels maybe the same or less than yours.
      The difference is he has better genetics and actually worked out and talked to girls instead of playing video games and watching pedo cartoons his whole life.

• 5 months ago

And it's not even genetics really, people like this pathetic gay here

constantly blame it on outside forces or things they can't control when really it's just them being lazy cunts. Always taking the easy way out, adverse to struggle, I bet he doesn't even dry his own clothes.

• 5 months ago

>And it's not even genetics really
          yes, it is.
          everyone remembers being in school
          some of the kids were lean and athletic
          some were not
          all of them did the same pt
          and at this age, diet isn't such a big deal
          that's not to say that some kids weren't being fed better food than others
          just that the difference can't have been that large
          most kids would have some sweets and junk food
          none of them were forced to eat chicken/eggs/rice all the time
          so yea, genetics is a big deal
          and imo its everyone's right to tell mother nature to stick it up her arse and pin some test
          its not a choice without consequences
          but if you're ok with those consequences, its fair game.

• 5 months ago

nice poem gay. Next time you hit enter after every line
            bother to make them rhyme

11. 5 months ago

>roiding for this

• 5 months ago

He roided for an achievable body that only 5% of people are willing to achieve naturally so what?He is actually the normal one

12. 5 months ago

You're a child and you are doing a childish thing.

Enjoy it while it lasts. It's all downhill after 25.

13. 5 months ago

Fucking lol

You're still a beta. Far from ripped little Diddy. But keep on keeping on

14. 5 months ago

IST is too fucking easy to bait

• 5 months ago

We are enjoying our anger, okay?

15. 5 months ago

Now enjoy losing all of that and more when you get off them
    Oh wait you wont, your ego wont allow you to
    So suffer forever. Become infertile. Take breast cancer pills to reverse your inability to produce hormones. Destroy your mental being, tank your organ health and die when you’re 35
    And remember, there’s no going back

• 5 months ago

If someone is a beta like op who was going to an hero anyways is this really any worse?

16. 5 months ago

I got tested. My T is high, over 700. Still want to KMS

• 5 months ago

Low T is not the only cause

You have permanently damaged your androgens production for little short term and no long-term benefit. It's quite ridiculous and just sad man.

"low-T beta fag"... bruh that's just clowning. That's IST speak. Unless you have MEDICALLY low testosterone it's normal. Juicing didn't "save" you at all, it harmed you.

Is IST really this stupid?
      It’s extremely difficult to permanently damage your HPTA axis with steroid use. OP is not abusing nearly as hard as many others. It’s not merely short term gain

The range covers makes up to 70 or something like that, so being just above acceptable range for a young male is ridiculous, and recently it was lowered again to like 250ng/dl iirc to account for “healthy” test levels for obese men, but this range is used as a one size fits all approach

• 5 months ago

it's not ridiculous, stop talking about things you don't understand. our bodies use testosterone differently, some might have exact same benefits and gains from having only 400 ng/dl while someone else might need levels of 900 ng/dl to function the same. We are not the same.

Also the range has to be wide because testosterone levels vary GREATLY. and the reason why it keeps dropping is because fucking retarded nu male incel cucks have 30% bodyfat, shit nutrition, depression, terrible sleep schedule etc. everything that tanks testosterone levels greatly.

my test was ~300 ng/dl which half of a 80 year old and "ridiculous for a young male". well guess what? you cannot make any decision based on one reading. after a month i went to get another test and my test levels were 850 ng/dl. what happened? nothing, nothing happened. i didnt go on trt or anything, it just naturally improved to above average even though i was doomed to be "low test beta" etc. i was crying for justitification to start trt and roiding.

• 5 months ago

>stop talking about things you don't understand. our bodies use testosterone differently, some might have exact same benefits and gains from having only 400 ng/dl while someone else might need levels of 900 ng/dl to function the same.
          The fucking irony.

If people's responses to testosterone were that fucking different then boys would come out of puberty everywhere from "basically still a girl" to "300lbs mass monster" - going through puberty basically is fucking roids.

Almost everyone responds basically identically to testosterone.

The reason why such broad ranges can exist without having any impact on people is because testosterone just isn't that fucking important.

• 5 months ago

>boys would come out of puberty everywhere from "basically still a girl" to "300lbs mass monster"
            have you never met actual people or something kek? some blow up during puberty into heavy gigachads while others remain scrawny and weak while maybe getting some facial pubes
            of course the effects probably have a normalish distribution so either of the 2 is an extreme and you mostly see the people that have a "normal" response to puberty

• 5 months ago

I medically have low-T and am up 20lbs in a year just from lifting 3 days a week.
        Like 190ng/dl

17. 5 months ago

You’ve barely grown any muscle, you are more cut but almost the same kind of muscle in both pics. Keep it up tho, you look good, wish we had you in prison before and after baby

18. 5 months ago

it's crazy to think how many 'males' are on trt and other shit just to achieve what a highschool chad would, our society has become completely emasculated where most 'males' have to inject themselves with drugs in order to become men, it's basically just women in this world today

• 5 months ago

True and based, fuck roid trannies they're no different to actual trannies

19. 5 months ago

all of you getting baited by this OP you fucking idiots

OP

Anyone that has a better body than me is baiting!

It’s just what it is tbh. I personally didn’t do it for women, I just didn’t want to live my prime years as a low-T beta fag. I just hated life. Now I feel reborn, and I’m only getting started

• 5 months ago

Even if op is bullshitting, the discussion is legit. Look at tiktok and even your local gym. Zoomers are a disgrace, roided sarmed trannies that will drop off by 25 and have the test of a teenage girl for the rest of their lives.

Zoomers are utterly dependent on modernity. Without smartphones, drugs, perm chemicals and ubereats they'd fucking die within a week

• 5 months ago

It's true. I can bench 225 for reps and these high school brocolli fucks at my local gym are already bigger than me and more cut as diamonds and only bench like 175. The sarms trend is real. I even had one friend show me some picture of some influencer that was juiced to the gills and ask me if he should take sarms. No retard, you've been lifting for 6 months and already want the fast track. One dude was talking to me and he was like 5' 9' and 195 lbs and ripped as shit and telling me he was natty. Gtfo.

>5’9 195
          Theoretically natty depending on how “ripped” were talking here

20. 5 months ago

21. 5 months ago

so what are you gonna do, keep on blasting roids?
    that shit takes a real toll on you after a couple years, just watch any roider in their late 20's, they look 50

This, pic related. He’s only 29

• 5 months ago

why the fuck is he ripped but has 0 abs?

He’s doing a vacuum.

• 5 months ago

Older people don't tend to have abs. Their skin loses its elasticity.

He’s doing a vacuum.

Zane looks like total shit now

he aged the worst of the golden era bros

• 5 months ago

you will look much worse at eighty

• 5 months ago

is that gay actually posing to mog an 80 year old man for the thumbnail?

22. 5 months ago

23. 5 months ago

>You could have made those same gains as a natural
    Why say this shit to an obvious genetic dead end? No he wouldn't have made those gains as a natty.

24. 5 months ago

>juicing saved me
    Until you have to get off them and tank your levels to even more suicide worthy than before, get fatter, chubbier tits, more depressed more anxious, and overall more of a pussy beta, even more than before if you can imagine that. There are no shortcuts worth taking in this, you’ve essentially castrated yourself for vanity, good job

>muscle dissapears overnight
      >you get fatter overnight
      >test never recovers
      LMAO

• 5 months ago

This bro retarded. I've been on/off test for 10 years, now playing with sarms. Test levels are fine. I go to the doc every 6 months to get bloodwork done too.

• 5 months ago

Test and tren are like water and whine
        Stop talking about subjects you dont know about, you might end up killing a dyel like op

• 5 months ago

OP is a gay for asking an underwater basket weaving site about medical advice. If he kills himself playing with hormones it's his own fault.

25. 5 months ago

Where do I get various roids?

• 5 months ago

You wont get any responses,sorry its a permaban ,happened to me lol
      But maybe you can find something on a looksmax forum

• 5 months ago

The absolute state of 4chinz, where I have to get sources from reddit.

26. 5 months ago

Holy shit, the crabs in this bucket! ROFL!
    Dude, your doing great. Isnt it amazing what you can accomplish for yourself when you decide to be bold and actually think for yourself?
    Keep at it brother. You're making it.

27. 5 months ago

Red pill me on roids. I'm 32 and in a similar situation where I always feel low energy, low libido, negligible muscle gain, etc. But will this cause me to lose my full head of hair? Will my balls shrink? Unforeseen side effects? Can I use roids once and be done once I get my "kickstart" so to speak?

• 5 months ago

>I'm 32 and in a similar situation where I always feel low energy, low libido, negligible muscle gain, etc.
      get some blood work done for sure.

>will this cause me to lose my full head of hair?
      yes, assuming you're susceptible to it
      which you are, all males are (except native americans), just to a different extent
      a trt dose won't make a huge difference, but proper cycles/blasts will
      especially if you use very androgenic compounds

>Will my balls shrink?
      yes, both from trt/cruising and cycling/blasting
      you can prevent this with HCG injections

> Unforeseen side effects?
      not from a trt dose
      you might get some slight estrogenic sides while you're figuring out what the correct dose is for you
      but after its dialed in, you won't have any more trouble.

>Can I use roids once and be done once I get my "kickstart" so to speak?
      using roids once will net you some muscle
      possibly lots of muscle
      but it will do nothing to help with low test symptoms after the cycle is over
      on the contrary, if anything the cycle can exacerbate your issues by further lowering your endogenous test production.

tldr you need to do a lot of reading about trt and steroids.
      and also to get some blood work done.

• 5 months ago

I actually took a test a couple years ago because I worried about my testosterone levels, but it came back at an apparently normal result of 648 ng/dL. I can only conclude my lack of energy is due to my stressful line of work and irregular sleep schedule. But I still feel like it's difficult for me to gain muscle.

• 5 months ago

I also want to add that I'm not even sure if this normal level is even "normal" in the true sense of the word, since the average testosterone levels in men is becoming worryingly low lately.

• 5 months ago

that is a normal/borderline good result, especially for some1 in their 30s.
          you don't need TRT
          that's not to say that it won't make you feel better or help with gym gains, it will
          going from typical 30 year old test levels to chad 18 year old levels will have an effect
          but you don't need it

I'm 35.
      Yes your balls will shrink. You may or may not lose hair depending on your gene expression, I started getting the diffuse up top but no receeding hairline. Your prostate will swell and cause indigestion.
      If you go full blast, be prepared for post-cycle DOMS because they'll fuck you hard. And it may take up to a YEAR for your balls to return to normal size again.

28. 5 months ago

So many dumb fags here don’t seem to understand what depressions like.
    >but but what if disaster happens and no trt?
    >but but maybe you’re going to regret this for bullshit reason
    >but but what if
    Who the fuck cares, OP would’ve an heroed if not for the roids, everything is a step up from there

• 5 months ago

not op but going from 300 ng/dl to 1600~ (last time i checked) saved my life.

• 5 months ago

Trannies use this exact same justification

Guess the roidchud thing is real

• 5 months ago

How about you take some RESPONSIBILITY? And fix your beliefs, let go of trauma etc?
      This crybaby attitude of "hurr I need muh pharma to fix me pls mommy" is what creates depression in the first place. Remember: INTERNAL LOCUS OF CONTROL.

29. 5 months ago

you roided for a physique attainable natty with casual lifting & cardio 3x a week LOL

30. 5 months ago

Give it all you got brother

31. 5 months ago

You have achieved nothing. You have no inherent value. You are less of a man now than you previously were. Enjoy your failing organs, premature balding, and a lifetime of knowing you dont have the balls to succeed on your own.

32. 5 months ago

Started taking 500 test last year to avoid winter depression, blasted and cruised till now, it's made me be a lot more conscious about my health and helped me kill my last year of engineering

33. 5 months ago

nice bro, happy for you, you must have really had a serious problem considering i look like your after natty and I haven't even lifted in months

34. 5 months ago

Are good meds being withheld from people? Are you telling me they haven't developed real good research chemicals? Fit guys don't consume as much as fat people. Agressive men are dangerous.

35. 5 months ago

for someone on tren and sarms you look like dog shit assuming op pic is you

36. 5 months ago

Jesus christ the average natty's knowledge of the long-term effects of steroids is bumfuckingly retarded
    >your balls will shrivel up bro
    your leydigs don't die, and your balls don't atrophy if you use HCG, which you should be if you're on steroids, but you don't even know what that is, natty gay.
    >you're going to revert right back to where you were before the second you come off
    >you have permanently damaged your androgen production and will have lower test for the rest of your life
    see point 1, natty gay
    >it's bad for your liver
    don't do orals or tren, natty gay
    >it's bad for your cardiovascular health
    100% spot on, natty gay, you are correct here

• 5 months ago

people with normal test ranges that go on TRT and expect it to be a miracle cure get the rope, though

• 5 months ago

> this is only the case if you're at natty limit before starting, which is almost never the case, natty gay.
      So in other words you're using steroids, fucking your health and longevity to get CLOSER TO NATTY LIMIT FASTER?
      Fucking pathetic.

37. 5 months ago

You better stay on forever gay
    There's no stopping now
    You're gonna pin and take shit for the rest of your shortened natural lifespan

38. 5 months ago

all the other gays are crabs in a bucket, fuck em
    OP you did the right thing and good job on the transformation, here's to more gains!

39. 5 months ago

>650 test
    >.781 or some shit free test, slightly outside of normal range

would trt ruin my hair and skin tho

40. 5 months ago

Not really into the whole roiding thing but I’m glad you pick that and lifting over wasting and shortening your life. Just don’t go too crazy with that stuff or you might regret it

41. 5 months ago

How much test and tren were you doing because I want to do the same

42. 5 months ago

The steroids are prematurely causing your hairline to recede though. Your call I guess

43. 5 months ago

Is gear really that easily accessible? I have never stumbled upon it or even heard where People get it from

44. 5 months ago

Based OP living his best life.
    Nah jk it's not good for you pls stop you're hurting yourself.

45. 5 months ago

Roiders will never be real men.

46. 5 months ago

you could have just done heroin and had a even better mood, you're fucking going to die anyways...the advice was meant for those of us not fucking suicidal and depressed

47. 5 months ago

>8 weeks on sarms
    Bullshit.
    Unless you took all of the 3 big ones (RAD-140, lg-3033 and/or 4033, and s23) all together while hitting the gym every day and not eating shit, I highly doubt that this is the result.

48. 5 months ago

I don't roid because I have normal (or high?) T as is. The risk to reward is not worth it. Also not really into drugs. I don't even drink.

49. 5 months ago

the problem is if you want to keep the roid gains you have to keep roiding. have fund with your organ damage, hair loss, puffy face, acne, increased agression.

• 5 months ago

Just testosterone. If you’re prescribed TRT you won’t really lose mass unless you are Phil heath size, which no one on this board is close to.
      I’m on a TRt, went off for years trying to do it the natural way, boosted test to 400. Said fuck it and went underground a few months ago, added some tren since I’ll be injecting for life anyways. Finally losing fat easy on a cut. Dick got girth gains too. Quality of life is more important than a life of suffering and old age for some of us.

50. 5 months ago

>juicing at 19
    Enjoy your lifelong hormonal/heart issues.

51. 5 months ago

Bitch tits

52. 5 months ago

You have a gorgeous body, super cute and love your hair too. Good job!

53. 5 months ago

> half the thread: KYS FOR ROIDING CUNT
    > another half: FUCK YEAH YOU'RE A HERO
    Is literally nobody gonna tell him that when your t is low YOU DO TRT THAT'S SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR IT TO GET IT TO ANY NORMAL LEVEL YOU WANT?
    No need to also do sarms and fucking tren ffs

• 5 months ago

Yeah but tren is fun. Only makes sense if you’re on TRT anyways. Don’t be such a pussy.

• 5 months ago

Couldn’t you just have gone to a doctor and gotten TRT? Why did you need to roid to get abnormally high test levels when you could have just gotten normal test levels from TRT that is covered by your health insurance?

>feel like shit? just do trt lmao
        You fucking retards
        Just sleep more, eat better and lift

>does all those things
          >still feel like shit because my t levels are unnaturally low
          >get prescribed exogenous testosterone
          >quality of life dramatically improves
          >acknowledge that the injections do increase my risk factor for certain conditions
          >regularly go to my physician in order to monitor these risk factors and address them if necessary

54. 5 months ago

>all the butthurt natties here
    you will never look close to anything like this any time ever

55. 5 months ago

56. 5 months ago

OP clearly looks like he lifts before his conditioning is just awful, his shoulders alone are twice the size of an inactive untrained man

57. 5 months ago

I recently took some clen out desperation, and now I am wondering if I should go full juice head.

I've been doing BJJ for about 8 years, and started lifting the last 2. My entire life I've never had abs, despite fluctuating between 145lbs and 155lbs depending how hard I was training. I've tried really had to get abs...I do core exercises about 4 days a week, and I've dieted down to 1500kcal, but I can't keep that up. I feel sleepy all the time, I'm moody and hungry, and my training really starts to suffer.

So I finally said fuck it and got some clen because some of the MMA guys on the team use it cut for competition. I did one 2 week cycle of it at only 60mcg/day, and I dropped 7lbs instantly and can see my top 4 abs for the first time in my life.

• 5 months ago

Do you not just gain the wegiht back after stopping the clen? NGL I've been considering taking it becausr I always yo-yo diet.

• 5 months ago

If your diet stays the same, your weight will go back up to match your tdee, but if you are lifting and eating protein, more of that weight will be muscle mass, so you still end up with a better body comp.

58. 5 months ago

Dear impressionable zoomies dont take SARMs cause you read this troll post. It is a troll post. Dude was "deadlifting 170 after 3 years". You can easily with 315++ after 1-2 years natty lifting. Dont do SARMs cause you saw it on IST

• 5 months ago

lifting natty is a meme anyways you will never look like any of the influencer who claim to be """natty"""

• 5 months ago

What will I look like? I got big bitch hips and gyno titties while being lean and vascular elsewhere.

• 5 months ago

I mean people like this who claim to be """natty""".

• 5 months ago

I literally just saw this picture for the first time in this very thread, and this shit was recommended to me on youtube. Fuck the goddamn botnet, man.

captcha is fucking VPNVN it's a goddamned sign, I'm fucking out of here

• 5 months ago

>I don't believe you I've been lifting natty for 1 year and a half and I can barely squat 145lbs

???
        Stats right now, train harder and eat more you fucking idiot

• 5 months ago

should a 19 year old cycle clen, eca, and possibly meth for weightloss, assuming they know how to maintain?

(obviously not all at once)

• 5 months ago

also 2mg, half broken, Nicorrete nicotine gums?

59. 5 months ago

It is not good to lie to yourself.

60. 5 months ago

>Roiding for this
    >Being a lazy cunt so he has to roid

NGMI take your meds chud, you WILL have a nice day when your Test stops regulating and it goes to 0

61. 5 months ago

This fucking sucks, why do steroids have to have the risk? Why do they have to shave years off your lifespan?

>bahhhhhhhhhhhhh
      stop crying you gay.

62. 5 months ago

Is using low T as an excuse to immediately juice the new "I have adhd bro, that's why I take amphetamine."

63. 5 months ago

What I never understood, is why do people get mad when you take the "easy route"? I don't take drugs because I'm a pussy, but not much about LE JOURNEY is fun. I've always hated the 20 hours of singleplayer games grinding away, and then it's no fun at the end of the game because I'm so overleveled for everything

>Didn't you just say being overleveled is boring?
    Yes, I also don't play singleplayer grind games because I hate the grind... The overleveld part is fun but instantly gets outshined when I realize this is it? Basically, isn't the entire purpose of living to achieve as much as you can as possible. So therefore if I just reached the top it counts, whether or not I cheated to get there doesn't matter if the grind isn't enjoyable, life is bullshit anyways and distracting myself with how to cheat to win is fine to me

Now, the reward isn't as good (of course) but I'd rather take 20 eh rewards, than 5 great rewards no? If someone sees it on a life resume, they see how many, not how hard they were.

64. 5 months ago

Where the fuck do I get this shit? I just wanna be at normal levels

65. 5 months ago

Can't I bascially eat whatever I want on roids/clen?

If I don't give a fuck about dying at <40, why the fuck do I care about the rest of it?

>NOT MY HECKIN LIFE!!!!!!! OOOOHHH NOOO!! IMAGINE YOUR WIFE, KIDS, AND BLOODLINE!!!

Where is it? What's the point

66. 5 months ago

I thought SARMs lowered testosterone.

67. 5 months ago

I can’t believe I fell for the natty meme for so long. Before TRT, I was at 535. I’ve been on for 7 weeks now, and my labs 2 weeks ago show I’m now at 1042. Overall, feel amazing. Have more energy, feel better and happier, and have more drive to tackle life. People make jokes that I’m gonna be violent and start punching holes in the wall, but I feel the opposite. Little shit that used to get under my skin, I feel it easier brush off now and move on, like I’m just overall more in control of my mood and emotions like a true Chad. Best decision of my life. Nattys can cope with their fake participation trophy all they want.

68. 5 months ago

Your hair was more dense on the left