Looking for advice on female aesthetics blah blah. >Be me, 5,4 and just under 100 pounds

Looking for advice on female aesthetics blah blah
>Be me, 5,4 and just under 100 pounds
>No boob no butt, yes, I am deathly insecure
>I'm considered pretty if I go by what those around me say and have acted like, but I have a baby face and look about 14
So basically, my real insecurity is having no curves. I have a small waist, I like the shape of my butt but it's completely flat and that's the thing I'm upset over. My hips aren't huge but they're existent and bigger than my chest measurement, so my bone structure is technically pear shaped because of petite rib cage.
Now, sperg over, my question is, should I put in as much effort into gaining fat and muscle to get a bigger butt? I feel like I'm cursed by genetics too and some days literally consider plastic surgery to achieve a body that meant I could have a husband who wouldn't look at other women and prefer them. Again, sorry for the long sperg post.

1. 1 month ago

Do a fuckload of squats and barbell hip thrusts in 8-15 reps at a weight that challenges you to finish the set in good form, then get 100g of protein and take 10mg of anavar a day.

• 1 month ago

Arigato anon. Though I'm a little weary to dip into anything like steroids. I love cooking and I've seen a few protein geared recipes but most of them look.. bland. But I don't mind that for a good outcome yknow.

• 1 month ago

Always remember that if your ass does not display the golden ratio you have no worth as a woman.
        And the only way to become the alpha in your relationship is by picking up your man by the dick using the sheer force of your kegel muscles

• 1 month ago

Don't take steroids, you'll look retarded. Just lift natty and eat right

> 5,4
        > Insecure
        > Baby face
        > Loves cooking

Assuming you're not just a fag who will never be a woman, but an actual femanon. You are the dream woman for about 80-90% of the men on the site.

Skimming the replies,

I wish female fitness education wasnt so terrible.

No you dont need plastic surgery. You dont have curves because your body fat % is too low to have them at your weight. Go on a bulking diet. Eat your TDEE + 500 calories every day and do lifts/callisthenics. If you want a nice big butt do lots of squats and other exercises for building your glutes.

pretty much this. eat more, do squats and deadlifts, hip thrusts if really fixated on the ass thing. you should also bench/ohp/row/etc because no, working upper body is not going to make you """""bulky"""""

That body is largely unattainable as both her ass and tits look fake, photoshopped or both but it looks like you want an athletic/muscular figure.

Exercise regularly and bulk (TDEE + 500 calories and eat enough protein, dont overdo it or your body will just make fat and not muscle) until youre probably around 120lbs? Keep bulking if you're not happy with the result at that weight.

You'll also need to do weight training to have a "toned" appearance on your arms/chest like she does so be sure to look into that as well, start with 2-3 days a week.

Look like they vaguely give ok advice, but let me break it down in an easily digestible way. You're thin, so you're going to want to bulk. This can be done by calculating your tdee and adding 500 calories to that. Figure you what your goal weight is, and eat the many grams of protein. (140g for 140lbs, etc.) Do equal ratios for the other two macros, and meticulously track what you're eating. Start doing a beginners lifting routine for a few weeks, to get you acclimated to lifting weights and using the gym equipment. It doesn't matter what, but Starting Strength is bottom heavy and will get you used to working legs a lot. Once you feel comfortable doing this, you'll switch to a routine with a glute day. Just steal one online, but it should include
      >Barbell Squat
      >Bulgarian Split Squat
      >Pulse Squats
      >Deadlifts
      >Romanian Deadlifts
      >Thrusts
      >Walking Weighted Lunges
      >Abductors and Adductors
      >Cable Kickbacks
      >Resistance band Steps and Clamshells

• 1 month ago

Fuck forgot to add that you should be doing Heavy on compounds, but added volume work as well. So in a day you would do
        >Heavy Thrusts 3x5
        >Lighter Thrusts 3x12
        and similar with Squats, deadlifts, etc. You'll need to do both. It'll be a lot of work but it'll get you results.

>add 500 cal to calculated tdee
        OP, please keep in mind that calculated tdee is only a very rough estimate. Track your scale weight, aim to gain at most a lb per week. Weight fluctuates, so you should weigh yourself in the morning after you use the bathroom and before eating or drinking anything. If you stall in weight for 2 weeks straight, add 300 cals. If you gain too fast, subtract 300 cals. Try not to go over a lb per week, because then you will be gaining mostly fat, and if you aren't blessed with bimbo fat distribution then this will not be a good look, and if you are then it's not like having bigger ass muscles when you do eventually gain that fat is going to be a bad thing. Either way you will be better off staying relatively conservative with your bulk.
        Now post that cute little butt pls

• 1 month ago

This is a good point, thank you for adding that. I guess I just assume most people will watch their progress and adjust but I don't know why I'd assume a beginner would know that.

Squats increase hip size, glutes and legs. RDLs will increase your hamstrings and some glutes. Conventional deadlift thickens your waist too much, skip it. Upperbody should be trained but not like a male. Dips and chinups should be fine enough.

Another good lift is a glute-ham raise and then either do concentric cardio (jump rope, hiking, biking, uphill running) or some calf machines.

So if I had a girl I was training it would be:
          >3x a week
          >barbell squat. If you're at planet fitness do knee forward smith machine back squats.
          >dumbbell or barbell RDL with straps
          >dips
          >chins (palms facing you)
          >1-2 accessory lifts (glutes, calves, quads, hammies, hips) OR concentric cardio
          3 sets each, 6-10 reps add weight when you hit 10 reps on the first set. Rest up to 3 minutes between sets. For the accessories make it 3-5 sets, rest a minute maximum and use a light weight. DO NOT DO ANY AB SHIT because it just makes you blocky. Do stomach vaccuums on the rest days if you *must.*

Here's a list of possible glute isolations you can do to add to the accessory movements. Do not do everything though, cycle it throughout the week doing 80 sets a week of glutes will just give you no gains. Pick one then another muscle like calves, quads or hamstrings.

>just list every single exercise ever created for the lower body
          Yeah anon you're such an expert how could I have forgotten the essential clamshells.

I listed the exercises that include glutes that I personally have in my routine. It's a well known female body builder routine that I stole from a community of females with giant asses. Never said I was an expert, but I am a woman who trains glutes twice a week with good results. Also
          >Every single exercise ever created for lower body
          I didn't even include my leg day, surprised your lifting knowledge is so shit, tbh-
          >Posts meme women's routine that needs to be pretty to get women to follow
          Nvm I get it now

Pls post routine anonette

So if I had a girl I was training it would be:
        >3x a week
        >dumbbell or barbell RDL with straps
        >dips
        >chins (palms facing you)

>just list every single exercise ever created for the lower body

2. 1 month ago

Just lift you fucking brainlet. If you want bigger do the thing that makes bigger. It's not fucking complicated.

3. 1 month ago

Drink lots of nectar

4. 1 month ago

Got a snap or kik?

5. 1 month ago

I wish female fitness education wasnt so terrible.

• 1 month ago

Oh yeah want to mention you will gain weight on this diet (which is the point). Your BMI is currently 17 which is underweight, 18.5 is the minimum for normal weight, and most "curvy" women actually have closer to overweight BMIs (close to 25 which above that is overweight). You could gain 40lbs and still not be overweight which will of course take some time. Is there a goal body example you can post so we can get an idea of how much weight you need to gain?

• 1 month ago

Probably around this? I hardcore struggle with weight gain though, I have adhd to explain things.

Good cat.. interesting post..

>fell for the instagram meme
        Sad

I'm pretty sure most guys aren't interested in a skinny girl that looks underage. I want a butt so I feel slightly desirable. Annd to end up with a husband who isn't gonna look at other women because I don't have what is sexually attractive, boobs and butt.

>probably around this
          >proceeds to post an instagram filtered whore
          you do realize her body is so distorted by the filters that her underlying bone structure isn't physically possible?

• 1 month ago

The fuck are you taking about.

>probably around this
              >proceeds to post an instagram filtered whore

He's talking about the obvious body tune the woman in the photo is using. The retards on this site have never once been able to clock the appalling amount of photoshop and surgery the girls in their photos have, so I doubt they'll listen now, but it's obvious the girl in the picture used an app to distort her waste size, her breast size, her hip size, and her skin. Her face is absolutely overran with tuning, as well, but that's so common that I don't even care. (A good tell for this is eyes bigger than their mouth.) Surprised you guys can't tell when an app is involved, yet. Women mastered this shit years ago, and if you don't want to be catfished I'd suggest you all learn to, too.

• 1 month ago

>"I wish female fitness education wasnt so terrible."
      >proceeds to tell her to get fat and just do /THE/ defacto female routine of squats, hip thrust, lunges, and some retarded vaguely sexual yoga in the middle of the gym
      lol
      lmao

• 1 month ago

go back to your fasting thread dysmorphic fucktard

• 1 month ago

Go back to the stone age retard. If you're going to simp, the least you could do is give real fitness advice instead of 'girl' fitness advice

• 1 month ago

How is telling someone literally asking to get bigger to bulk "girl fitness?" Post your scrawny DYEL arms gay.

• 1 month ago

>just raise your bodyfat and do calisthenics and glute exercises only sweet cheeks
              Yes this is girl advice. Real advice is telling this rib to fuck off and read the fucking sticky like everybody else.

6. 1 month ago

Read the goddamn sticky

7. 1 month ago

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.
    >mfw thinking of you hurting

• 1 month ago

I know this is ironic but you should have a nice day anyways

• 1 month ago

thats nice, but tits or gtfo

• 1 month ago

Shut up gay, we're talking about bread.

• 1 month ago

Bread is more of a dessert or something to eat with real food, but not actual food on its own, bread it’s not bad but not good either

• 1 month ago

I'm investing >80% of my income during this bear market and I've been eating nothing but bread and oil and tuna for the past two weeks.

• 1 month ago

>for the past two weeks.
            You will be fine, mostly because you are not just eating bread alone, but you should probably cut on bread later

>You will be fine
              haha yea I sure will be when the market rebounds. Calculated I'll be making a cool 150k ish on my leaps when spy returns to ATHs.

• 1 month ago

haha this is always funny like the bane meme

SHUT THE FUCK UP ANON WE'RE TALKING ABOUT BREAD

Classic *tips fedora*

8. 1 month ago

>fell for the instagram meme
    Sad

9. 1 month ago

pls be in queensland

10. 1 month ago

Post body

11. 1 month ago

Hot little saucy minx be a good girl for daddy

12. 1 month ago

>flat
    >looks 14
    Uohhhhhhhhh!

• 1 month ago

If I lived in an asian country I would dickymaxx but I'm not too short and I'm white. Rip.

13. 1 month ago

Look at it from this angle: if you don't look that good, you're making it easier for us trans gals to be femenine

• 1 month ago

If you're being serious, trust me, anyone with half a brain can tell you're a man, in person. Filters and selective lighting/angles doesn't exist outside a phone. YWNBAW and even though I'm flat I still have a female bone structure that you will never have

14. 1 month ago

Getting IST is the same process for women as it is for men. Bulk or cut (bulk in your case), lift heavy, high intensity cardio once a week, don't eat a lot of sugar except for milk.

15. 1 month ago

Show me that flat ass in some hot pants baby girl

• 1 month ago

This. OP you got literally all the advice you need. You said you had a small ass with a nice shape, now quit holding out on us

16. 1 month ago

It’s over for you, pick-me-chan.
    >t. 5’5 fem with naturally big thighs, calves and ass accentuated by the fact I consume 3000 calories daily and hit the gym 4 times per week
    When I see little petite flat bitches on the street (like you) I can’t help but look at them with pity. You’re weak and I could easily strangle you to death with my massive thighs. Good luck on your next life.

17. 1 month ago

post booba

18. 1 month ago

What the fuck is up with zoomer women and being absolute fucking losers? Jesus back in my day you all walked in groups, openly mocked anime watching retards and worshiped chad, now you're browsing my basket weaving forum, watching my anime and even becoming friends with me? What the fuck is wrong with you?

• 1 month ago

Anon is this close to realising that being a spergy loser that watches anime is the new normie

• 1 month ago

Thanks for the advice given ITT. Verily appreciated.

To be fair I don't think I'm a good representative of 'zoomer women'. I essentially dropped out of school as a teenager because of general social retardation and bullying. I'm trying to ascend from NEET retard status currently, hence the thread. I have no friends, unless you can count family members.. haha...

>looks 14
        >flat
        God has given you his blessing to avoid the wall and your instinct is to immediately ruin it.. if you were my girlfriend I would forbid it

No one is gonna be attracted to a 14 year old though. Then if I age, I become a wrinkly 14 year old. Mother nature is a cruel mistress.

Anime is semi-normie now from what I've seen (on the internet), but being an otaku isn't. I don't think so at least. Glorious nippon simply cannot be appreciated by the average simpleton..

>no one is going to be attracted to a 14 y/o

• 1 month ago

Mayhaps on another board but generally I would say the majority of duderinos care primarily about a big butt and womanly stuffs. Especially on IST where there is a *slightly* more normal board demographic.

Post. Body.

19. 1 month ago

>looks 14
    >flat

>no one is going to be attracted to a 14 y/o

Men have a much more diverse range of what they're attracted to compared to women, there is a decent percentage of men who are attracted to flat chests (me). Unironically Just bee urself and find a man who is actually attracted to your natural body. Whatever you do don't go and get fake bolt-on tits

Also post body

20. 1 month ago

>should I put in as much effort into gaining fat and muscle to get a bigger butt?
    Yes, absolutely. If you want to grow a bigger butt, then you need to lift some weights and eat some food. It's possible to give yourself the illusion of bigger hips by growing your side glutes, too.
    >I feel like I'm cursed by genetics too
    It's not genetic. You don't have any curves because you're underweight, meaning that your body doesn't have enough mass to work with. You can grow a bigger butt if you put in the work. If you're under 25 years old, then you might just be a late bloomer, too. You're knocking yourself down before you even try to make a difference when there could still be valuable time to do so. Don't let it go to waste.
    >and some days literally consider plastic surgery to achieve a body that meant I could have a husband who wouldn't look at other women and prefer them
    We all have things that we don't like about ourselves. It's not about the cards you were dealt, but how you play the hand.

Also don't take steroids or get plastic surgery.

21. 1 month ago

Do you like Big White Cock?

22. 1 month ago

Uooohhhh! ToT

23. 1 month ago

dnr except the first few lines but you are anorexic/very underweight and also have endocrine issues as a result probably

• 1 month ago

17.5BMI isnt necessarily anorexia, she's slightly underweight but its not dangerous until youre like at 15BMI or lower

24. 1 month ago

Someone just post the fucking trap workout routine

25. 1 month ago

I'd pay to lick your pussy

26. 1 month ago

Sis, you and me both.

I'm 5'0 and around 88lbs (was 77lbs about 2 months ago). I literally look like a child and its ruined my mental health. People guess that I'm 15 or 17 at most and are shocked when I tell them I'm in my late 20s. I really want plastic surgery too because being a womanlet has ruined my life. At least you have a normal height.

I've been eating around 1500-2000 calories everyday (no exercise as of yet) for about a month and a half now and I've seen some ass and thigh gains and I think even some boob gains, they seem a little fuller. The weight mostly goes to my lower body rather than my stomach luckily.

Fix your eating and count your calories first and foremost. I find eating difficult sometimes, I get full pretty quick so I suggest hitting your daily calorie target by taking food in liquid form (soup, milkshakes etc) when you don't feel like eating. Also eat snacks in between meals, I eat nuts and cookies when I can.

>plastic surgery
      Don't do it anonette.

27. 1 month ago

Cmon op, post body and show us what you’re working with here.

28. 1 month ago

>Be me, 5,4 and just under 100 pounds
    >No boob no butt, yes, I am deathly insecure
    MELBOURNE? ?

29. 1 month ago

What is it with retard neet women and pretending they look like children? Just the other day some bitch with wrinkled dehydrated skin was bragging how she looks like a minor but she looked 30. No you're not the real life legal e-boi you're just kinda bland and ugly.

• 1 month ago

This shit raises alarm bells in me. I have never seen a woman who says she looks young that actually looks young. The only time it's actually true is in older women who genuinely do look younger than their age, but because they're 70 looking 50, it doesn't matter because looking young for them still looks old. And it never seems to be those ones that even say it, it's always the most grotesque looking 20 year old individuals with the worst genes, looking like they're in their 40s.

30. 1 month ago

if you have a pear-shaped bone structure your lack of curves isn't genetic, its because you have underweight BMI, and in fact because fat/muscle builds on your bone structure your bone structure implies you do genetically have curves.

Simply eat more.

31. 1 month ago

I know you're trans OP but goodluck
    Remember consistency is important

32. 1 month ago

The most important question that no has asked is how old are you anon and will this help with you goals?

You said you want to be more desirable. This is that goal correct? Boyfriend and fwiends?

I ask this cause you may want to expand your social circle instead of being a neet retard. If ur in uni studying, all the better

Age is important cause advise for a healthy hag is different from a healthy girl off of highschool

Pic unrelated

33. 1 month ago

My face when this absolute roastie hasn’t posted her fizzique yet

34. 1 month ago

There are a million Instagram thots out there with butt exercise routines. Why bother us?

35. 1 month ago

squats
    bitches out here having bigger titties than asses
    improper fractions

36. 1 month ago

>have a husband who wouldn't look at other women and prefer them
    Never gonna happen, we will always wanna look at other chicks, even when we love, care for, and respect you. 99.98% of guys and girls are like this.

Your email address will not be published.