>Trains relentlessly for strength, endurance or power

>Trains relentlessly for strength, endurance or power
>Doesn't realize the jaw and chin will always remain the same
>Doesn't realize his muscles don't mean anything when someone parry's him and knocks him out
Working out without training to fight huh? If only you knew.

  1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    bro of course I train to fight. You know how many people out in the world would kill you for shits and giggles? Fighting, bear mode, and weapons are essential as a man otherwise you put yourself and your loved ones at risk being weak.

    • 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

      [...]

      not reading all of that i just want to see who got septs

  2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    Glock 19.

  3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    Reminder that if you train anything but mma you’re larping

  4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    Jaw and chin grow if you inject gh. At any age.

    • 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

      >inject hgh on your cycle
      >get osteoporosis
      zoomie zoomie stick to the sarms wont you?

  5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    >trains neck
    Now you can't knock me out.
    >parry a takedown
    lol your pic disproves your point

    • 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

      you would still lose if you tried going cave man mode
      >lunge at the person who knows how to fight
      >believe you can win because you have a swole neck
      >he dodges you and end up behind you while you're flying in the air
      >he karate chops the back of your neck
      >you are paralyzed and out cold for 2 hours
      and that man is me

      • 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

        >teleports behind you
        >notin personell kid

  6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    >Lift to intimidate 99% of the population
    >Carry a gun for that special 1% of retards that have a death wish
    My bullet is faster that your little bruce lee kicks will ever be OP.

    • 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

      Your ability to draw a gun isn't though. That 1% will not give you a chance to draw, they're crazy enough to sucker punch you right on the jaw and keep stomping on your head until you're dead and then some.
      You stay clear of that 1% and just never enter their territory unless you're ready to kill them preemptively which isn't considered self defense in most cases.

      • 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

        That's why you keep your distance with everyone to give yourself time to draw.

        • 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

          >yeah I just don't go out into public places and whenever I do I never enter stores because someone might come within 10 feet of me

          • 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

            No one clocks you in the jaw unprovoked in a store unless you live in detroit or some equivalent spook town.

            • 4 weeks ago
              Anonymous

              It's called a sucker punch and happens everywhere.

        • 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

          >That's why you keep your distance with everyone to give yourself time to draw.
          That distance must be over 6 meters or you're toast.

      • 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

        If you get sucker punched and knocked out before you can draw a gun, you will be sucker punched and knocked out before you can beat the shit out of someone. Gun is still the objectively the most effective self-defense tool bar none.

  7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    Training to fight for self defense is a total fucking meme. 95% of the time you just have to hit first and have more friends on hand than the other guy. The other 5% of the time someone ends up stabbed or shot.

    • 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

      This.

      And I don’t associate with degenerates who fist fight anymore, and can outrun any moron.

  8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    >tfw train kickboxing and spar with friends all the time
    >still never had to use it in a street fight

    I have no idea how I'd actually go. It's like having all the book knowledge but no practical hands-on experience.

    • 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

      It'd go like this.

      • 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

        Me on top right

  9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    That's why I cc

  10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    't realize the jaw and chin will always remain the same
    False. Working out and supplements change it.
    You are just too dumb to figure out how.

    • 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

      no it doesn't
      post proof that mandible can grow

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *